The comfort of the seat is related to the scale of the human body. The crowd is different from the crowd, generally speaking, the north is tall, the south is slightly short, North America, Europe is the same, there are differences between men and women, individual and individual.
So, Shu uncomfortable, try to know, mainly look at the following points: 1. Seat height: should be equal to the length of the calf, sit down after the calf naturally droop, the soles of the feet just landed.
Too high, legs hanging, under the thigh oppressed too much too long bad; the seat is too low, the thigh can not be placed on the seat surface, the weight of the body to the buttocks under pressure, long will not be comfortable.
2. Seat depth: to sit-oriented chair, the depth of the seat should be equal to the length of the thigh, sit down after the knee joint bends just to the edge of the chair, the seat is too deep, the waist back without landing, the seat is too shallow, thigh not enough support, are uncomfortable. 3. Chair surface and chair back material: both should be "velvet glove" type-the stent should be strong enough, but the surface has a certain thickness of the elastic layer.
The outermost contact with the human body materials should be breathable, wear-resistant, dirty, and not easily with the human body or clothing to produce static electricity. 4. Chair back: It is best to the waist, back and neck to play all or part of the supporting role. The longer you sit in a chair, the better it will be. The dining chair is used only when eating, can ignore the neck, and the office chair is best can take care of.
Imported furniture size is often more suitable for the production of the country's population, the selection needs special attention. 5 armrest: The best choice can adjust the height.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Construction of Folding Stool
- Folding stool of the product mix
- Cleaning and maintenance of folding stool
- Folding Stool to buy
- The origin of the Chair
- Type of chair
- Maintenance of the Chair
- The selection of the Chair
- The concept of a chair
- Folding chairs
- How to choose a comfortable chair